ITALY AND EU COUNTRIES
According to instructions on right of withdrawal, pursuant to Legislative Decree n. 21/2014, art. 49, comma 4: If, for any reason, the Customer is not satisfied with an order, shall have the right to withdraw the contract, not giving any reason within 14 days (including holidays) from the physical receipt of goods. The withdrawal period will expire after the 14th day the Customer or a third party other than the carrier and designated by the Customer, comes into physical possession of the goods;
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer is required to inform F.lli Calabrò s.r.l. - Viale della Vittoria, 1 – 92024 Canicattì (AG) - Tel: +39 0922852316 - Fax +39 0922735159 – e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, of its decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement that may be made automatically by accessing your profile on the website CALABROMODA by going to the section dedicated to the orders, or sent by mail, fax or email, to the above addresses.
To comply with the withdrawal period it suffices that the Customer sends the communication on the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiration of the period.
EFFECTS OF WITHDRAWAL
If the Customer withdraws from the contract, under the terms of recession, all payments that carried out on our behalf will be refunded, including the costs of delivery (except for any additional costs arising from the choice of a type of delivery other than the standard default). These refunds will be made using the same method of payment used by the Customer for the initial transaction, unless the same has expressly agreed otherwise. However the Customer will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
The refund will be made, in accordance with international standards on returns, on receipt of the goods and the audit by F.lli Calabrò srl, by the conditions of non-tampering the submitted good.
The Customer is kindly requested to send back the goods or hand them over, to: Calabrò F.lli srl, Viale della Vittoria n ° 1, 92024 Canicattì (AG) - without undue delay and, in any case, within 14 days from the day It announced its withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if the Customer sends back the goods before the expiration of the 14-day period. The direct cost of returning the goods will be charged to the Customer. The Customer is liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
(This form must be completed and included in the package only if you want to withdraw from the contract)
- Recipient: F.lli Calabrò s.r.l. - Viale della Vittoria, 1 - Canicattì, 92024 (AG) Tel: +39 0922852316 - Fax +39 0922735159 – e-mail:
With this notification I withdraw from my contract of sale of the following goods:
- Name of the Customer
- Address of the Customer
- Sign of the Customer (Only if this form is notified on paper)
- The package containing the return, traveling at the cost, risk and peril of the Customer and, therefore, CALABROMODA cannot be responsible for any loss, inadequate packaging damage, and delay in delivery at its stores. The Customer is liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- The return of an order must be done within 14 days from the date of notification of the request made (including holidays).
- All returned merchandise is subject to inspection by CALABROMODA and must comply with the parameters listed in the return process. The Customer must return each item including all labels, packaging and accessories provided with the order received. The Customer must return all footwear and accessories in their original box, which is considered in all respects an integral part of the product itself and which should not have been in any way damaged and / or altered.
- If only one of these conditions is not met, CALABROMODA will not accept the return and the package will be rejected, or items will be sent back to the Customer's expense.
- The received refunds over contractual terms may be accepted at the discretion of CALABROMODA and may be refunded only as a credit in our e-store. For products purchased as gifts is applied the same discipline of the right of withdrawal.
- If authorized returned successfully pass the inspection, the Customer will receive a confirmation e-mail from the CALABROMODA Customer Service.
- For items purchased on sale is always possible to return, with the same limitations and the same manner described above.
- On receipt of the package, CALABROMODA will verify that have been met all the conditions listed above, and if the procedure has been successful, will proceed to make the refund that will be made by crediting the credit card (if the purchase was made with credit card), PayPal credit (if the purchase has been authorized through PayPal), bank transfer (if the purchase was made through this payment method).
- The rebate may be visible on the statement of the credit card, or bank account of the Client, up to 30 (thirty) days from the date of refund. This timing may vary slightly depending on the payment method chosen and used and / or according to the schedule of your credit card company.
- CALABROMODA does not have the power to control the timing of the process, but according to Customer's request can send a copy of the attestation of payment, as proof of refund.
CHANGE SIZE AND / OR COLOUR
The unused items can be returned for change size and/or colour change with the same item within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods. The return changes to the products, the amount of compensation is less than 50.00 Euro, to Italy, is 150 euros, for countries outside the European Community, they will not be made, but the Customer will be reimbursed for the amount relating to the product made and will have to place a new order to purchase the desired product. The compensation in exchange for the return whose amount is less than 50.00 Euro, for Italy is 150 Euro, for countries outside the European Community, will not be performed, but the Customer will be reimbursed for the amount of the returned product and will have to place a new order to purchase the desired product.
- It is possible to make the change just for a different size and/or colour of the same item, if available.
- Is provided just one change free of charge.
- It is not possible to change the garment with a different item.
It is not possible to change size and/or colour for purchases made in non-EU countries. In case of non-EU return orders, the amount of the voucher / refund of returned products will be reduced by the administrative costs for the customs clearance of goods. For returns related to non-EU orders, the shipping costs for the return of the garments and any other relevant amount, such as local taxes, customs duties, import and / or customs clearance are borne by the Customer and will be deducted from the final refund.